The Construction Logistics Planning (CLP), has been developed to reduce the volume and impact of construction road freight and the associated issues of safety, congestion and air quality, will provide planning authorities with all the details of expected logistics activities during the construction project and signifies the commitment of developers at the planning stage, and through their subsequent development.
Purpose & benefits of a CLP:
- To consider the logistical impacts of proposed developments
- Reduce environmental impact, road risk and congestion
- Raise safety standards and enhanced site efficiency
- Promote more cost-effective construction logistics activity
- Provide scope for the use of more sustainable modes of transport
- Use for evidence in meeting planning requirements
This industry-led accreditation has provided our group with the expertise to allow us to deliver both outline and detailed CLP’s for planning, construction stages and complex construction routing strategies, enabling us to provide a first-class professional service.
We support clients, contractors, materials suppliers, waste contractors with vehicle and logistics planning and management to achieve ‘best in class’ reduction in vehicle movements, enhanced site efficiency, improved profits and compliance with increasing legislation required through their planning applications.
Whether you need a simple or a comprehensive CLP that is a fundamental element of the evolution of the development through planning, design development, construction and in occupation phases connected to BIM and the construction programming processes, Queensborough can provide flexible support to suit your business and needs.